Owner/trainer/facilitator, Karolyn Godfrey, has over twenty years of experience simplifying and managing complicated processes, projects and situations for individuals and corporate, not-for-profit, government, political and professional organizations. She utilizes her legal skills, experiential education training, original research and conflict management expertise to develop and facilitate training and facilitation processes. She also offers high impact one-on-one services for individuals.
- Intentional Focus: Essential Leadership Skills for the Workplace
- One-on-One Planning and Accountability
- Training and Programs for Businesses, Organizations and Teams
- Strategic Action Idea Generation Sessions and Facilitation
- Building Effective Teams
- Conference and Event Process Planning and Facilitation