Owner/facilitator, Karolyn Godfrey, has over twenty years of experience simplifying and managing complicated processes, projects and situations for individuals and organizations in the corporate, not-for-profit, political and professional worlds. She utilizes her legal skills, experiential education training, original research and conflict management expertise to develop and facilitate transformational training and facilitation processes.
- Intentional Focus: Leadership Skills for the Workplace – A Leadership and Essential Skills Training Program
- One-on-One Planning and Accountability Sessions
- Strategic and Organizational Planning
- Public Consultation and Engagement Planning and Facilitation
- Conference and Event Process Planning and Facilitation
- Building Effective Teams
- Facilitation and Project Management